Gathering supplies

Hey bloggers! it's your favorite and I'm back with another blog. This time we will get into the gathering of supplies used in our film. Due to the nature of our film, we needed a lot of specific supplies. For one we contemplated using fake blood for a scene. We did have certain ideas for this concept but in the end we scrapped the idea. I felt it wasn't really necessary for the angles we used. I also didn't like the idea of wasting my hot sauce. I however did like the idea of using a knife as a murder weapon. The thing in this case however was that fake blood would almost be necessary for this scene. The knife and fake blood (hot sauce) were both conveniently found in my kitchen. Next we wanted to use a welcome mat for one of the scenes. We would use the mat and key for a scene. The key would be no problem for me and my group as we could use my house key. However the mat was not going to be as easy. I used to have a welcome mat but it got old and sort of messed up. I knew my mom had moved it somewhere she forgot about. Luckily for me I am great at finding things. We ended up having our mat and key for the scene. Finally our last piece of integral supplies would be a doorbell. I had it in one of our scenes in our storyboard. Now at the time I didn't have a storyboard but listed it still. I of course knew we'd be getting our doorbell sooner than later and wasn't too concerned. Per usual I was right, with that we had all our supplies for our filming for our movie. Thanks for tuning in bloggers and until next time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog